Posted on 30th June 2017 at 12:32
Here are 10 useful tips for a marketing campaign.
1. Begin with the end in mind, know what you want your marketing campaign to achieve.
2. Profile your client, in particular know exactly what kind of marketing stimulus they respond to (analogue or digital).
3. Fish where the fish are.
4. Have a compelling offer, a call to action. (Headline - Call to action - Deadline).
5. Be consistent with your message, do not confuse your target audience.
6. Set goals that are SMART, specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and timed.
7. Measure the outcomes compared to your expectations.
8. If any companies outside of your target market contact you find out what brought your company to their attention.
9. Look for feedback/testimonials from satisfied customers.
10. If prospects don't buy, get feedback as to why, is it the arrow (the offer) or the Archer (you).
When evaluating the effectiveness of your campaign take note of what yielded the best results and use these marketing methods again.